Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What Kathy knows

I have been working with Kathy on her pre-school workbook. The little girls know quite a lot of stuffs that we have never taught her at home. This reflects that she did learn something at school.

As of this evening, I found that Kathy knows the following,
  1. Counting objects, not only purely counting from left to right, but she could count the mixed objects separately. For instants, on a page with several cats, dogs and pants, she could count each object separately without error.
  2. Comparison. Kathy knows big vs. small or little, more vs. less, tall vs. short, hot vs. cold.
  3. Major Colors.
  4. Basic Shapes.
  5. Link two same objects together.
  6. Link baby and mother animals.
I am still analyzing her for stuffs that she understands. The little person surprises me time to time by naming stuffs that I did not think she knew.

3 comments:

Starsea said...

上学要比姐姐还早

宝贝乖 said...

太牛了~~~

6 said...

服了服了
比amy知道的好像都多