Tuesday, April 06, 2010

逻辑?逻辑!

Sarah很显摆地对Kathy说:Do you know in Hebrew language 'Sarah' means princess?
Kathy: Oh? Really? Then what does my name mean?
Sarah: Kathreen means 'Queen'.
Kathy (掩不住地偷笑): So I am your boss. hmmmm, that's good. That's very good!

Kathy 问我,Mommy, did Dad ever buy flower for you?
我老实回答:当然有啊,不过只有一次。
Kathy:Did he use money from my piggy bank?
老实老妈想不通:啊?为什么这么问?
Kathy: Nothing. Just want to make sure my money are safe.
(你个小没良心的!)

Kathy问:Mommy, why Dad married you?
我, 啊?因为我好啊。
Kathy: That's the first reason. The second reason is you can cook? The third reason is you can talk? The fourth reason is you can make money?
我大悟!原来我有这么多优点啊。这么好的闺女。
Kathy接着说,you are only good for 4 reasons. I am good for more reasons than you!
(臭小孩!看低你老妈我?饿着你!)

Sarah对Kathy说,you know, Mom and Dad love ME very!!! much!!! So they picked me as their first born. Then since I love YOU very!!! much!!! So I picked you as my little sister. Now you know why you are in this family?
Kathy, 很sad,yeah, I am here to be your toy.
(于是某人很琼瑶地默默流泪~~~)

3 comments:

One day at a time said...

LOL!!!
她们姐俩真是太聪明聊

Starsea said...

hahahahahahaha

Nornor和Yunyun said...

hahahahahahahaha